1. What are views?
When you signup for Adapt in the free plan, you will get 100 views every month.
2. What are downloads?
A download is used when a lead is copied / downloaded as CSV / exported to your CRM. In the free plan, you will get 10 downloads for one time use.
3. I am on a free plan, do my downloads renew every month?
For the free plan, only views are renewed monthly.
4. What if I have only downloads but no views?
You can use the downloads to export from My Leads to a CSV or CRM.
You will still be able to download new leads by selecting them from the advanced search results page and clicking on 'Get Leads' and select 'Download as CSV'
5. If I exchange leads, do I get views or downloads?
You will be assigned downloads for exchanging your leads here.
6. How can I get more views / downloads?
7. How can I import leads into Adapt?
You can import leads via a CSV file. The first row of the file should be the header containing First Name, Last Name, Email, Title, Street, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn. Please refer to the attachment for the CSV file template.
8. Are there any mandatory fields?
Yes, the mandatory fields are First Name, Last Name, Email, Title, Street, City, State and Zip Code
9. Will I get downloads for all the leads that I add?
The leads you add should pass the following criteria to get downloads:
i) It should have the mandatory fields as listed above
ii) The email address should be a business email address and
iii) It should be a new lead which is not already present in Adapt
10. How long will it take to process the leads that I upload?
We take up to a maximum of 7 days to process the file that you upload